Photos follow for each individual apartments….which all offer
- their own private entrances and parking
- 6′ super-king or 5′ king pocket-sprung beds, with 100% down duvets and a choice of pillows,
- power-showers in fully tiled shower-rooms with well-lit mirrors,
- full Sky including Sports and Movies with TVs in both the sitting-room and bedroom,
- WiFi throughout
- extremely well-equipped kitchens – from champagne glasses to garlic presses – with granite worktops and plenty of decent quality cookware, crockery and cutlery so that you won’t run out as the dishwasher fills up!
- a Welcome Pack including real coffee, chilled wine and sweet and savoury nibbles as well as kitchen basics (s & p, cooking oil, tinfoil, clingfilm, dishwasher tablets etc)
- washer/driers and irons and ironing boards
- min. 2000W hair dryers (i.e. ones that are powerful enough to actually work!) & plenty of hangers (owners’ bug-bears!)
- the main tourist information literature will be in the cupboards – as will a few DVDs and books in case the selection you brought with you doesn’t suit the holiday mood!
- All you need to do is unpack and pour a drink!
Number One – Maple
5 Star Gold, Number One Maple offers a 5′ king-size en-suite bedroom, spacious outdoor living as well as a cosy and luxurious interior. Maple is a first floor apartment, accessed via a flight of steps, with a deck large enough to be furnished with an outdoor dining table as well as outdoor sofas and coffee table. Relax and enjoy!
Number Two – Wisteria
Awarded a 5 Star Gold rating – the highest possible – Number Two Wisteria is our largest and most luxurious suite with multi-fold doors leading onto its’ own terrace. This ground floor apartment (no steps) has an ensuite bedroom with a super-king (6′) pocket-sprung bed (which can be separated into twin beds on request).
Number Three – Lily
Named after the Guernsey Lily (Nerine sarniensis), Number Three Lily even features a lily design on the bespoke headboard! Number Three offers a super-king (6′) bed which can be split into twin beds on request. The apartment has a screened-off area of garden with a gazebo for its exclusive use approximately 20 metres from the apartment door. Lily is a 4 Star Gold apartment (our only 4 Star) although the finishes and fittings are exactly the same as the other apartments. Indeed we were offered 5 Stars last year but declined so as to make the distinction between this apartment, and those with adjoining decks or terraces. Entrance is up four granite steps.
Number Four – Camelia
Last but not least is our final 5 Star Gold apartment, accessed up two steps, with the owners’ favourite private deck, surrounded by glass railings overlooking the beautifully planted pond. Number Four has a 5′ king-size bed and the largest kitchen of all four apartments – perfect for the holiday chef!